May 4th, 2011Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
By David Christopher M.H.
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) at first was not recognized as a real medical condition. Patients were told that the constant fatigue they were feeling was all in their head and were often prescribed anti-depressants. Today CFS is recognized as a medical condition and in most cases the cause is still unknown. Even though there is no evidence of pain, pain medication can/is prescribed and of course anti-depressants are also prescribed.
CFS has these main symptoms:
- Extreme exhaustion - lasting more than 24 hours after physical/mental exercise
- Pain - without swelling that changes locations
- Foggy brain, loss of memory and or concentration
- Non-productive sleep
- Flu like symptoms
If these symptoms persist and if you are taking medications, first check the side panels or information inserts of the medication taken to see if the symptoms you are experiencing are known side effects of the drug. Obviously if the drug is causing your symptoms find a way to get off the culprit.
Other possible causes:
- Anemia: can be relieved by taking Dr. Christopher’s Jurassic Green formula and eating apricots.
- Low blood sugar: can be helped with Dr. Christopher’s Pancreas formula and mucusless diet.
- Viral infection: can be handled with Dr. Christopher’s Super Garlic Immune syrup.
- Endocrine glands disorder: see Dr. Christopher’s Master Gland Formula, Thyroid formulas, Adrenal formula and Hormonal Changease formula.
- Low blood pressure: can be resolved using the Dr. Christopher’s Circulation formula and Adrenal formula with extra Licorice root. Possibly 90% of people suffering from CFS have low blood pressure. If you cannot get oxygen and nutrients to the cells you will be fatigued.
I know a lot of people will be upset that I am proposing such a simple routine for a condition that is described as being incurable, but life is simple and the cure to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is simple and is as follows: Cleanse with the Dr. Christopher four basic cleansing formulas, adhere to the recommended mucusless diet, take Dr. Christopher’s Adrenal formula as directed on the bottle with two extra licorice root capsules per dose, and include the Dr. Christopher’s Circulation formula.