November 30th, 2011Herballegacy.com: A Wealth of Knowledge for your Health!
by Doreen Spackman M.H., M.G.
We want you to know of our wonderful website that many of our readers are unaware of - Herballegacy.com. This site has a list of Dr. Christopher’s formulas, a list of ailments and programs to help with those ailments, single herbs, recipes, herbal education information and more. I’m going to walk you through the site to help you find the information you’re looking for
Some easy ways of accessing the site:
- At the bottom of your newsletter there is a section of Herbal Resource Links. Click on the second link that says “Herbal Legacy.”
- Go to www.schoolofnaturalhealing.com On the left hand side in blue click on “Herbal Reference Links”, and then click on the “Herbal Legacy” link.
- Type www.herballegacy.com into your browser bar.
We get many calls where readers want to give information from the newsletter to their family and friends. This is where you can direct them to sign up for the newsletter. They only need to type in their first name and email address, then click the submit button.
Tabs on the site:
- Articles - Here is a list of previous newsletters with their name and the date the article came out. There are articles for everything from “Natural Protocol for systemic Yeast overgrowth & leaky gut syndrome” on May 5, 2010 to “Preparing a fomentation for injuries” on March 30, 2011 and everything in between.
- Dr. Christopher formulas - Click here for a list of Dr. Christopher’s original formulas and the herbs in them. Some let you know what each herb in that product does, and some will tell how many parts of the herb is contained in the product. It also tells different ways to use the products and testimonials of people who have used them and their results.
- Ailment & Programs - Here you can learn about the difference between the 3 day juice cleanse, the extended cleanse program, the incurables program, as well as a list of ailments from A-Z and the way Dr. Christopher taught how to take care of that problem.
- Single Herbs - We have place School of Natural Healing graduates Thesis papers here so you can have more information on single herbs. Each thesis will tell the history, location, chemical constituent, medicinal qualities, contra-indications, some herbal formulas using that herb, dosages and applications, and personal experiences with those herbs.
- Recipes -Everyone loves recipes and here is a great resource from breakfast and main dishes to snack, soups and of course desserts. Yummy!!
- About Us - gives you some information about Dr. John R. Christopher and David Christopher.
- Herbal Education -This gives you information about the School of Natural Healing and the times the general public can call and talk to a Master Herbalist for answers to health questions.
I love Herballegacy.com it has so much information on one site and so convenient to use. Have fun on the site and let us know what helped you most or send us some of your testimonials.
Have a Happy and Healthy Day!!!